At Matchbox, our teams value their diverse, creative and autonomous environment. They collaborate to solve challenging problems and deliver delightful products.
If you want to join us on our journey to inspire awesome work with the best people, projects and partners every day -- we only look for one thing. Talent.
Can you code? Can you talk to your peers with respect? Can you challenge others to get the best out of everyone, including yourself? If you answered Yes, then you should apply for this job immediately.
We prefer new people to join us in our Brighton office but if you’re the right kind of person, we don’t care if you're on Mars. If you have a solid internet connection and can come to visit us, let's talk.
- Love solving problems
- Write clean code to satisfy collaboratively-created requirements and specifications
- Support and collaborate with your team
- Expand your own abilities to ensure Matchbox are at the cutting edge of technology and tools
- Identify, escalate, and mitigate technical risks
- Maintain and enhance existing application code and documentation
- You have delivered a project from start to finish
- You are comfortable with source control, ideally git
- You like to write clean code and can articulate why it’s important
- You have experience of working in multi-disciplined teams
- You are willing to participate in a technical interview, ideally in Brighton, and a short home-work assignment
- Experience with chat/voice bots
- Experience with Mobile Application Development
- Experience with Cloud technologies, including, but not limited to Azure, AWS, IBM Watson
- Sense of humour
- Ability to make cakes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. If you're interested in the role, we're interested in you! Please email your CV to James at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little bit about yourself, and if you’re able to link to any samples of your work, that’d be great.
We never accept solicitations by recruiters, recruiting agencies, head-hunters or outsourcing organisations. If you are reading this on any website that isn’t matchboxmobile.com, please visit us there before applying, to make sure you are reading the most up-to-date version of this advert.