Based in Brighton and Seattle, Matchbox is a team of engineers, designers, testers, troubleshooters and problem solvers. We have in common a love of quality products, a sense of how technology can enhance people’s lives, and an excitement for producing beautiful and useful things.
In Brighton we're currently hiring:
So who might you be and what would make you one of us?
- If technology excites you not just for the gadgets but for the possibilities that it opens up
- If you want to make things work where others have failed before
- If understanding a design language seems as important as knowing a programming language
- If you like to read, and love to share your findings
- If you know a lot, but know how much there is still to learn
- If you relish the pleasure of finding things out
- If you take joy in creating and take pride in finishing
- If you mock Comic Sans but understand there’s more to good design than Helvetica
- If you love showing something is broken when everyone else thinks it’s ready to ship
We are not a huge company. We want habits to be questioned, and we want to keep getting better at what we do. Maybe that means adding you to the team.
If this sounds like you, email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by looking after ourselves, our families, our clients, and one another. We aim for a sustainable approach to work and life, because that is the key to being happy and sustainable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.