A home-owner monitors, controls, and personalizes lighting and HVAC, either at home or a via secure remote interface. The home-owner shares and monetize their personalized data; the service provider analyzes and monetizes aggregated customer data.
- A smart hub in the home
- Secure, scalable back-end integrated with Mobile Operator and third-party systems
- Responsive web front-end and mobile apps
- Consumer dashboard showing energy consumption and trends
- Data sharing with energy supplier
- Machine Learning to analyze anonymized, aggregated data
- Security alerts over the mobile network
A white goods and after-sales service provider equips fridges, ovens, and other white goods with connected sensors. These devices provide telemetry to a central back-end. The supplier uses telemetry data to predict faults and pre-empt callouts by sending replacement parts and instructions to the customer. The supplier benefits through improved resource planning and reduced call-out costs; the consumer benefits through reduced support incidents, lowered servicing costs, and peace of mind.
- Mobile app and responsive web for service provider and customer
- ERP and Logistics integration
- OTA Updates for connected devices
- Configurable supplier dashboard